Sales Manager at Mobilaris Mining & Civil Engineering
Are you passionate about digitalization and disruptive technologies that are changing the way of work for industries? Come join us!
Mobilaris is a software company that started 1999, offering a decision support system for public safety and national security to agencies and national authorities around the world. Since 2013 we are also offering a decision support system for mines and underground environments, dramatically improving safety and productivity for customers like LKAB, Boliden, Rio Tinto, Barrick, Trafikverket and many more. Currently we are around 50 employees and have our head office in Luleå.
We are now taking the next step in our growth journey in Mobilaris MCE AB, together with AtlasCopco (Epiroc), selling state-of-art solutions for safety and efficiency to the mines and tunneling projects around the world.
As a Sales Manager at Mobilaris you will have a key position in the company with the rest of our sales team, also working closely with Epiroc sales team building up new business and expanding and strengthen our value proposition. You will and drive discussions with both senior management and safety- and technical leaders in large international organizations. The ideal candidate will have a strong drive, excellent communication and technical skills together with sales experience. We are a company in strong growth on an international market and we can offer you great career possibilities as we expand.
- Expand our business by working close to the customer and our partner Epiroc; you will convey our customer values towards the market and retrieve feedback for continuous imporvements.
- Responsible for initiating and closing high value and high profiled deals
- Build trust and contribute to customers digital strategic road map.
- Hold presentation and demos to senior management and line managers.
- Attend in exhibitions and road shows.
- 10+ years in business development, sales, product development,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience working with emerging technologies, especially software
- Ability to succeed in an innovative and growing organization.
- Experience of working cross functional teams
- Ability to travel +30% of the working time
- Excellent business skills and ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- MBA or MSc degree in relevant areas are preferred
Are you ready for a fast-paced career in a high energy company?
If you have questions about the position please contact Andreas Ericson on +46 721 50 80 44 or email@example.com.
We don’t accept applications by email. Please use the form below to submit your application.